New Student Membership Trial
$59 for 1 month unlimited OR
$30 for 2 weeks unlimited
For new students only. Must be purchased on or before first visit.
Single class: $19
Single class (student, senior, veteran): $17
5-class series: $75 ($15/class)
10-class series: $135 ($13.50/class)
20-class series: $240 ($12/class)
Introducing $8 community yoga classes
$8 classes may ONLY be applied to the designated classes on schedule. Classes subject to change. Regular class packages and memberships accepted as payment for these classes.
- Mon & Fri: Hatha Yoga All Levels 6:45 - 8am
- Mon: Gentle Flow 6-7 pm
- Tues: Hatha Vinyasa 7:15-8:30pm
- Wed: Power Hour Flow 9-10am
- Wed: Hatha Yoga (Anusara All Levels) 7:15-8:30 pm
- Thurs: Kundalini Yoga All Levels 6-7 pm
- Sat: Vinyasa 10:15-11:30am
- Sat: Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series 4-5:15 pm
- Sun: Kundalini Yoga All Levels 9:30-10:45 am
- Sun: Vinyasa Yoga 4:30-5:45 pm
Billed monthly, no contract or long-term commitment. Must notify in writing 48 hours in advance to cancel. Members receive a 10% discount on merchandise and most workshops and special events.
Bronze: $59/month (5-class limit)
Silver: $99/month (12-class limit)
Gold: $120/month (unlimited)
Private lessons are also available. Please contact email@example.com for more info or to book a session.
- Students should try to arrive 10 minutes early for class. Students may enter class 10 minutes after it has begun, at the discretion of the teacher. When we do not have a receptionist present the teacher may lock the front door after the class has started.
- Pre-registration for class is valid until five minutes before class begins. At that point, your spot will be open for any students present in the studio who wish to take the class.
- Minimum charge for credit cards is $10.
- YOGA NoHo is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- You must pay for a class or workshop to reserve a space. YOGA NoHo does not issue refunds for no-shows, nor do we issue refunds for class packages, memberships or trial memberships under any circumstances.
- Recordings of classes of any kind are not permitted unless permission is specifically granted by YOGA NoHo.
- We cannot exchange or accept returns of yoga mats or yogi toe towels purchased from YOGA NoHo for hygienic reasons.
- Please remove your shoes before entering either studio.
- Please inform your teacher of any injuries you may have before class begins.
- Please maintain proper hygiene and refrain from wearing heavy colognes or perfumes. In addition, please wash your mat and towels on a regular basis.
- Out of respect for your fellow practitioners, we ask that you silence your cell phone before entering YOGA NoHo. If you need to speak to someone, please step outside the studio to do so.
- Yogis 18 and under may take class by themselves with a signed waiver by a parent or guardian.
- Please note that all multi-class series have expiration dates. Read pricing info above for more details.