w/ Lisa Dewey
$35 in advance, $40 at the door
Hypnotherapy: Calm in the eye of the storm: Learn practical tools for managing the stressful world around you
Change how you think about stress, and use the body’s own stress response to empower your inherent greatness within. In this interactive workshop, we will take on your stress, fear, and apprehensions and start to shift you into a new, more relaxed place. You will leave feeling calm and yet surprisingly energized, with a full toolbox of quick, efficient, practical methods that you can utilize to shift out of an anxious or stressed state.
5 Important Techniques You’ll Learn….
- The neuroscience behind anxiety and how to actually rewire your brain to be more peaceful and relaxed.
- How to harness the power of the body's natural stress response to empower everything you do.
- How to recharge in minutes not hours or days. Ways to decrease the intensity, length, & frequency of anxiety episodes.
- How to give new feedback to the brain/body to neutralize old memories, traumas, and stress, so that you can optimize your mental health and live the life of your dreams!
- How the simplicity of everyday life can be a catalyst for superior personal growth.
What the participants are saying.
“This is really going to help me and I feel it can help many others.”
“The techniques were easy to remember and execute.”
“The workshop brings powerful tools at a very important time of need.”
“The material is valuable and the delivery is very good.”
“I enjoyed all the hands-on relaxation and visualization exercises along with the time we were given afterward to reflect.”